Your Cart Is Empty!
Knitted Military Wear Manufacturing Service
We have our own yarn factory and knitwear factory in China, which made it possible for us to make any military knitwear based on blueprints or photo. Yarn range from cotton, wool, acrylic, nylon and so on.
1. Long Sleeve Double Rib & Cuff + Epaulettes
2. Long Sleeve + Epaulettes
3. Sleeveless + Epaulettes
4. Sleeveless Double Rib + Epaulettes
5. Long Sleeve 7 Gauge Combat
6. Long Sleeve 10 Gauge Double Rib & Cuff, with Eppualettes & Elbow Patches
7. Long Sleeve 10 Gauge Zipper, Double Rib & Cuff, with Epaulettes, Elbow Patches, Pocket & Shoulder Patch
8. Or any other design.
Our in-house sampling team will prototype your sampling requirements to your specifications, alternatively our samples are produced very quickly. We aim to turn samples around within 5 days to 8 days.
We have our own yarn factory. Yarns can be dyed up to any specific color or Pantone. For information about our yarns, please visit our yarn website: http://yarnsinbulk.com
We have flatbed knitting machines producing garments in 7, 10, 12 & 15 gauges. We can knit approximately 500 to 2000 units per gauge per day.
Make-up & Assembly
Our makeup comprises of a variety of machinery enabling us to ensure your garment is finished to the highest quality standard creating a perfect look and fit for your customer. The Make-up department is equipped with Linking, Over-locking, Seam-covering, Lock-Stitching, Button-hole, Button-sew and all the ancillary machinery needed to make a beautiful garment.
Quality Checks and Assurance
Each piece is individually quality checked at each production stage and a final check before despatch ensuring each garment adheres to an exceptional high standard, meeting both yours and your customers requirements.
Email your design or logo, Pantone colours and preferred size plus location (left breast, left arm, bottom left, cuff etc) We will digitise your design and run a sample on a swatch for approval within 2 - 3 working days
Small Quantity Online Wholesale
We have large quantities of knitwear in stock all year round. In order to serve you better, we have established a knitwear online wholesale channel. Please visit our wholesale only website: http://InventoryDigest.com
Knitwear Bespoke FAQ
What's your Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) for bespoke orders?
Our MOQ for bespoke knitwear is 200 Pcs per size per color per pattern.
We make quotation based on cost. The more you make, the lower the price.
Tiny Order--Not more than 500 Pcs.
Small Order--Ranging from 3000 Pcs to 5000 Pcs.
Large Order--More than 10000 Pcs.
Why should I cooperate with you?
We're manufacturer of yarns and knitwear. Quality and price are guaranteed. Below are some brands we have cooperated with:
What's the process of bespoke orders?
Step One: Provide Information
1. High-definition Photos--Please provide us with your blueprints or high-definition photos in the format of JPEG or CDR, photos must be in HIGH-DEFINITION.
2. Sample Knitwear--You can send your sample knitwear to us if you have one. This is the best way for us to have a better mastery of details.
3. Your Target Price Range--Please provide us with your target price range so that we could choose the right yarn for your knitwear.
4. Ideal Fiber Contents--Please tell us which kind of yarn do you want to use, at least give us your ideal fiber content so that we could choose the right yarn.
5. Your Order Quantity--Please give us your order quantity information, so that we could arrange your production schedule.
Step Two: Proofing
1. Proofing Time--3~5 business days for ordinary pattern and 7~10 business days for seamless pattern.
2. Proofing Price--We collect a sample fee of 65 USD/Pc for ordinary pattern and 350 USD/Pc for seamless pattern. If your order quantity is more than 500 Pcs, sample fee will be given back to you. This 500 Pcs has no time limit or order number limit, as long as your order for the same pattern reached this amount, we will give you full refund.
What if I don´t want to pay for the Proofing?
After you confirm our estimated price range, you make a minimum payment of 50% of the entire order, we will make the sample for you at no cost, samples will be modified until you are satisfied.
3. Make Your Proof--As soon as we received your payment for samples and international shipping fee, we will begin your sample making and send them to you via international express.
4. Accurate Quotation--After you confirmed the sample, we will calculate the exact cost for your order and offer you a precise quotation.
Step Three: Mass Production
1. Complete Production Cycle=Yarn Preparation + Production Cycle.
2. First Order Production Cycle--About 25 business days after yarn preparation.
3. Reorder Production Cycle--About 15 business days after yarn preparation.
4. Yarn Preparation--Yarns could be provided by both parties. However, yarns with fiber content of more than 50% wool/cashmere must be prepared by the customer or at least confirmed by the customer.
Step Four: Packaging & Shipping
Please confirm the following packaging information before goods are shipped: Band, Tag, Size Mark, Care Label, Lanyards and Packet.
Any further questions, please E-mail us: Info@customclothingfactory.com
Good To Know
How it works - Production by stages:
If you are new to apparel production or have never dealt with a clothing manufacturer like CustomClothingFactory before, please read this information as it will help you understand how garment production usually works.
But please do keep in mind, this is just an example.
Knowing a bit more about the stages of apparel production will make our communication much smoother:
1. It all starts with your sketch, drawing, design or maybe a garment that you own but would like to modify with an idea in mind.
2. Please think about what fabric, lining, zips or trims you plan to use for your style. We can help source fabric for you in most cases but it is always good to have a clear idea of what fabric you are going for.
3. Develop more technical information like a spec sheet or a tech pack for the garment’s style, size preferences/chart. This information will help your clothing manufacturer better understand how you want your style to look after its completed.
4. Decide on the colour and type of fabric, size variations you plan for your garment and also quantities of the style (per colour and size) before you go in to production. Order quantities will have an impact on manufacturing costs so we recommend 100psc per style for small runs at least.
5. Now that we have more details you probably want to see a sample made and have a look at a completed garment in real life. Before this is possible a clothing manufacturer like CustomClothingFactory needs to make patterns for the style you chose. Patterns can be paper based or digital. Our patterns cutters work with almost any format. We can create patterns for you based on designs, sketches or samples. Patterns are basically block parts of clothes that are used to cut out specific pieces of fabric in certain shapes, that when sewn together will make up a complete garment. Its very important to get these patterns right to achieve a great looking style once manufactured!
6. Now that patterns are cut, we can sew a sample of the chosen style (calico, toile, production sample). Sample making is one of the most important stages as you would probably like to see that particular piece of clothing you designed in real life before it goes to bulk production.
7. Once the sample is made and you see that everything fits and sits correctly, the fabric is right and the design looks good you would probably like to have this garment manufactured in various sizes.This is when we take the patterns made before and grade them to more sizes according to your order – pattern grading.
8. Assuming all the fabric sourced and arrived we are ready to start manufacturing your clothes in the quantity and size variety you require. Note that quantity per style and size impacts costs so we recommend for a minimum of 50pcs per style.
9. We want to make best use of fabric and utilise as much as possible – this is where marker making comes in. This is the process of positioning your patterns on the fabric in such a layout that will allow us to cut it in a way that allows reducing waste. This process is often computer aided and is done by highly skilled professionals.
10. Now comes the cutting of the fabric itself. It is done using industrial machinery or plotters (for bulk orders). Note that different fabrics need to be cut separately.
11. With all the fabric cut we are ready to sew everything together and attach all the trims. When sewing different coloured fabric styles threads also need to correspond. We use different coloured threads for each type of fabric and machinery needs to be readjusted to work with the specific type of fabric smoothly. This is why low order quantities with lots of colour variations require more time and have a higher cost. Readjusting machinery and changing threads and all related preparations require manual tweaks.
12. Attaching labels (brand, size, care) is usually done while the garment is still in production. This is why its important to have all labels before we launch production of your clothing line.
13. After completion each item is thoroughly inspected by quality control and neatly packed before we ship it out to you.
To place an order or get an estimate, please CONTACT US.
What is Pattern Making?
Pattern making is a process of making template pieces of a garment. Usually cut out from thick paper or created digitally with software, these templates are later used in cutting out specific parts of clothes from fabrics. Another name for pattern making can be pattern cutting.
What is Pattern Grading?
Pattern Grading is creating various sizes from the master pattern. Using our software and database, it is possible to grade for average measurements or to produce clothes for certain body types or genders.
What is fitting sample or a toile?
Sample making is producing clothes from designs. With it you can get the look and the feel of the designs and fabrics before launching production.
Toile is a prototype or the first version of your garment using cheaper fabrics. With it you can get the look and feel of the design and fabric before launching full scale production and wasting expensive fabrics.
Why do I need a Sample before production?
As a beginner designer, what you design on paper or with a software program may sit and look differently in real life. This is why we recommend to produce a sample (or various samples in different sizes) before starting production. That way will be able to make precision corrections on the design before launching full scale production.
What is Marker Making?
The process or arranging and laying out patterns on the fabric to make best use of the fabric. Even when producing small quantities, marker making is essential. This process is computer aided which not only gives us great efficiency but also reduces waste and saves valuable time.
What is Style Sheet?
Stylesheet is your garments specifications. This sheet gives information on designs, fabrics used, available colours and trims, detailed description of the garment, sizing of the garment and a simple design sketch front and back side.
What is a Line Sheet?
Line sheet is basic documentation for your garment, company and order possibilities. This includes styles, available sizes, colours, fabrics used and other specifics that are needed to present to the buyers.
What is a Technical Pack?
Tech pack is a very important document that allows better communication between designers and manufacturing.
Tech pack has all the necessary components to create a garment. Usually a tech pack includes detailed measurements, trims, materials and fabrics, desired colours or color codes, labels and tags and other information.
Having a tech pack will make creating a line sheet and stylesheet a much easier process.
If you do not know how to or do not have the time to create a tech pack – don’t worry, we can create a tech pack for you.
What is Cut Make Trim or CMT?
Cut Make Trim or CMT is part of the production process that involves:
1. Cutting the fabric – CUT;
2. Various sewing steps are performed to produce a garment – MAKE;
3. Garments are trimmed, evaluated for quality and packed for delivery – TRIM;
Just give us a tech pack and we will execute production.
If you don’t have a tech pack but have a design or a sketch, no worries, CustomClothingFactory can help you create one.
Working With CustomClothingFactory
What is the Minimum/Maximum Order Quantity?
Depending on the type of garment we advise for a minimum quantity of just 100psc per style.
Before production we always advise to make a pre-production sample.
You can place an order for a smaller quantity for an additional cost.
Having 6 large factories and 4 small production facilities ensure we can also work with large orders up to hundreds of thousands whilst maintaining excellent lead-time.
Is the quote free?
Yes, Absolutely free.
I only have a design or sketch?
We can produce a sample or full run with just a design.
Tech pack development, fitting sample, toile and sales sample will be produced upon your request in the process before starting full scale design manufacturing.
I already have a sample made, can you work with that?
Absolutely! Send us your sample and we will manufacture the garment.
We can also create a technical pack for the garment and perform size grading.
What is the lead time? Time of Production?
Depending on the services you requested, full production from design to ready made garments can take 2-5 weeks. If you have a tech pack and fabrics and just need production it will be much quicker.
What's the delivery time?
Sample delivery is 3~5 business days to arrive most western countries by international express with tracking code. So do small orders.
For bulk order, sea shipping takes about 1 month to arrive in most western countries.
It is also possible to ship bulk orders via international express.
All shipments come with a tracking number and are sent with a reputable international express company.
We deliver to your doorstep and can ship worldwide.
If you are in a real hurry it’s possible to negotiate faster delivery times for an additional cost.
I don't have fabrics or other materials, can you help?
We can help source fabrics, zippers, buttons etc.
As CustomClothingFactory produces for many fashion brands we buy fabrics in bulk so we may have fabrics at a discount for you.
Can you schedule and hold a certain manufacturing capacity specially for us all year round?
If you are a medium or large fashion brand in need of outsourcing production please CONTACT US. We will make our partnership mutually beneficial.
Can you use my fabrics, zippers, buttons, etc?
Send us your materials and we will be happy to work with them.
I am not in China and I don't have an agent neither, can I work with you?
Not a problem. As a garment manufacturer CustomClothingFactory can work with you no matter where you are. You can use our clothing manufacturing or pattern making and sampling services from any city or region around the world. We have lots of clients we manufacture clothes for from Denmark, Germany, Norway, Sweden, France, Switzerland and from other European countries. International express companies allow sending you samples or a small to medium batches wordlwide. If you are not sure about something – please CONTACT US. We are always there to help!
Clothing Manufacturing Services
CustomClothingFactory is here to ease the process of starting and growing your fashion brand with our clothing manufacturing services in China.
Get your garments manufactured and make an impact on the fashion industry today. CustomClothingFactory already helped so many clients, and we are just getting started!
1. We do small runs (low minimum order quantity)
2. From sketch to full production runs
3. Fast + Affordable + Reliable
4. Free quotes
5. Ideal for emerging designers / Medium and Small businesses
6. We are cooperating with many fashion brands around the globe
Cut Make Trim / Full CMT
For experienced clothing brands and existing customers doing re-stock orders having all but the sewing sorted already we offer a comprehensive CMT/CM service at a very reasonable price.
Pattern Making & Sampling
We will cut patterns and make a sample based on your designs for you to approve before mass production. Once the fit of the sample is approved, we can proceed to grade your garment to other sizes.
We also provide sourcing services as part of your clothing manufacturing project and can help source high-quality fabrics from China and trims or have them made specially to your specifics.
Computer aided production
Efficiency is key. Our manufacturing software ensures we use your fabric efficeinty. We develop digital patterns or digitise your paper patterns to use with advanced specialised software. This allows us to plan the layout and cut in the most waste-less way.
Small & Large Orders
Once you approve the pre-production sample and you are ready for bulk manufacturing our factory can handle as little as 100pcs per style (including various sizes) to thousands. Small to industrial size runs all with a fast turn-around.
Delivery to your doorstep
We deliver to you doorstep in the shortest time using only the most reliable curriers. All shipments come with a tracking number.